The Woodridge PTO raises funds annually that are given back to the school in the form of
Curriculum and Enrichment Grants.
These grants allow our teachers and staff to purchase supplies, programs, and materials that are not in their budget. Additionally, we fund professional development opportunities each year for our teachers so that Woodridge can continue to provide the best in education.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Becoming a member of the Parent Teacher Organization
- Supporting our Carnival, Woodridge Community Fun, and our spring fundraiser
- Ordering pizza on our Papa John's Nights
- Purchasing Alamo Heights and Woodridge branded items from the Mule Market
- Donating online
- Saving and bringing in Box Tops for Education
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
Join the PTO
Click here to join us today!